Do not miss the Behaviorally team as we present at these in-person conferences this Fall including:
- September 13 at IIEX Behavior in Chicago, Alex Hunt (CEO) takes the stage at 10:20 AM EST for his session, “From Breakthrough in Human Understanding to Growth Unlock: How Leveraging Behavioral Datasets Presents the Next Frontier in Behavioral Science” to discuss how behavioral datasets present an opportunity for brands to gain an advantage at the most important moment in marketing and to do so in a sustained, scaled, and superior way appropriate for an ever complex marketing environment.
- September 14 at IIEX Behavior in Chicago for a special We Better Behave! inspired sustainability track featuring speakers from Protobrand, Mars Wrigley, Molson Coors, Simple Mills, and Frontier Communications.
- September 18 – 21 at ESOMAR Congress in Toronto, meet up with our Group President, Crispin Beale at the event.
- October 18 – 20 at P2PI Live in Chicago, Paul Markovic (Director), joined by Laura Rink (Director, Ghirardelli), will take the stage at 4:45 PM EST to explain how using best-in-class virtual tools combined with the state-of-the-art ShopperLab, which mimics retail environments to connect with the consumer at the First Moment of Truth, can help brands and retailers optimize their layouts and in-store experience for shoppers.
- October 20 – 22 at succeet in Munich where Christian Dössel (SVP) will discuss integrating AI to insights. Also meet the German team at Booth #103-2.
- October 26 – 28 at IA CRC in New York City where Behaviorally and Protobrand will have a full We Better Behave! Sustainability track with special guests to be announced soon.
- November 14 – 16 at TMRE in San Antonio, meet up with Alex Hunt (CEO) and Cliff Kane (SVP) at the event.
- November 17 at MRS Sustainability virtual event, Crispin Beale (Group President) and PepsiCo‘s Monica Tenorio (VP, Insights & Analytics) will be discussing “Supporting and Inspiring Sustainable Customer Choices”.