Do not miss the Behaviorally team as we present at these in-person conferences this Spring and Summer, including:
- April 4-6, at IA Annual, Lauren Davitt (Vice President) will take the stage for a plenary session at 4:15 PM EDT. She will be joined by; Kim Hunter (Customer Strategy Manager, GSK Consumer Healthcare), Owen Jenkins (VP Client Services, Protobrand), and Scott Harmon (Director of Innovation, Church & Dwight, Co.) for their discussion, “DO Look Up. There’s No Planet B to Save Us – How Brands Can Do Sustainability Right”.
- April 11-12, at Quirk’s Chicago, Scott Brill (Managing Director, eFluence™) and Ruben Nazario (Vice President, eFluence) will take the stage at 12 PM EDT to explain the guiding principles brands should follow to succeed in e-commerce during their session, “Maximize Conversion in E-Commerce With AI Image Recognition”.
- April 19-20, at IIEX North America, Scott Brill (Managing Director, eFluence) and Ruben Nazario (Vice President, eFluence) will take the stage at 2 PM CDT for “Maximizing Conversion in E-Commerce through AI Image Recognition” and explain how AI can empower brands to maximize conversions on the digital shelf.
- May 4-5, at Quirk’s London, Crispin Beale (President) will explain how brands can increase conversion rates by over 50% on the digital shelf during their session, “Maximize Conversion in E-Commerce With AI Image Recognition.”
- June 12-21, at IIEX Europe in Amsterdam for a special We Better Behave! inspired sustainability track featuring speakers from Protobrand, Electrolux, Colgate-Palmolive, and PepsiCo Insights.
- July 20-21, at Quirk’s New York, Nisha Yadav (Senior Vice President) will explain the guiding principles brands need to succeed in e-commerce during their session, “Maximize Conversion in E-Commerce With AI Image Recognition.”