Founder & CEO
VP, AI Solutions
eFluence by Behaviorally
VP, Consumer Foresight
& Predictive Analytics
Consumer Insights Manager
Our full agenda is now available for our incredible event that will turbo-charge your insights with AI being held on May 16th at New York’s #1 immersive experience, Spyscape.
- Welcome from Nisha Yadav, SVP, Behaviorally
- The Future of AI in the Business Landscape from keynote speaker, Ari Popper, Founder and CEO, SciFutures
Ari Popper, CEO of SciFutures, has 25+ years’ experience in research and innovation. With clients like Visa, Honda, and Coca-Cola, his agency uses sci-fi prototyping to create meaningful global change. Popper has spoken at TEDx, SXSW, and the World Economic Forum, and SciFutures work has been featured in major publications like the BBC and Fast Company.
- Where is AI Today in Insights? from Adrian Sanger, VP, AI Solutions, eFluence by Behaviorally
- AI in Driving Foresight from guest speaker, Kalindi Mehta, VP, Consumer Foresight & Predictive Analytics, Estée Lauder
- Role of Generative AI in Insights from Adrian Sanger, VP, AI Solutions
- Image Analytics: The Present & Future from Adrian Sanger, VP, AI Solutions
- Reinventing & Unifying a Brand with AI from guest speaker, Jaz Foster, Consumer Insights Manager, Colgate-Palmolive
- Roundtable Discussion: AI & Insights
- 5 Practical Takeaways from Nisha Yadav, SVP
- Networking Break with snacks and drinks
- Explore the Spyscape Experience
Registrations have now closed.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive any follow-up materials after the event.
Thank you again for your interest!