Predict Potential Pack Design Performance with AI Image Recognition
- Behave, a start-up candy brand launched in August 2020, is exploring a product formula change.
- This is an ideal opportunity to explore a packaging refresh as well if launching in physical retail.
- Flash.AI™ defined that the design drives favorable taste perceptions, shop-ability and buying scores but weakness in trust, quality, superiority, and relevancy.
- In the candy category, vibrant colors translate to bold flavor and visually cues variety differences.
- The prominent Behave branding is aiding product location.
- Prior to the next development step, Behave needs to adopt bold product visuals and engaging copy treatments to better highlight the brand’s unique credentials of low sugar and calorie content.
- This will establish credibility and foster consumer relevancy to drive shopper growth.
Need an Instant Early Pack Design Test?
Contact Us Today