Hybrid Research to Drive Valuable Transactions
- A FemCare solutions company wanted to redesign their packaging to better complement its desired product positioning.
- The proposed designs included varying structures and substrates.
- A hybrid research approach leveraging proven KPIs was conducted to understand the Benefits and Barriers of a potential redesign.
- While the visual differences between designs were apparent both online and in-person, a combination of methodologies helped as:
- Online research allowed for wider geographic reach and a larger sample size.
- In-person research provided a deeper-dive via shopper conversations and a simulated store setting – providing observations through conversation, body language, and facial expressions.
The results yielded deep consumer learnings, providing key themes and optimizations to consider implementing as next steps.